Tuesday 26 July 2011

Heat Wave!

-Nikki    " Oh what a wonderful day it is today! "


-Nikki    " I want to go outside and see how warm it is. "

-Daddy   " The weather network said, it would be really hot today! "

-Nikki     " It can't be that hot. "

So then I step outside and BOOM!!!!! Right in your face!! The heat hits you. It was burning hot! And if you go in a car, you can't breathe, because of the heat in the car. Then I thougt that there was a heat wave. I wasn't really sure about what heat wave meant though. So I searched it and it said..... heat wave is a prolonged period of excessively hot weather, which may be accompanied by high humidity.

I was right. There was a heat wave!!! I went outside again just for a second into the heatwave and back inside the house and the air conditioning made it so cold in the house. You get it? I was in the heat, so when I went back in the house it became really cold!

So what i'm trying to say is..... THERE WAS A HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!
-Nikki

1 comment:

  1. i know that u use a hydrometer to measure humidity. u use a thermometer to measure moisture. what's the &$#^% difference?!?! (Are you talking about today? It wasn't THAT hot today.)

    ReplyDelete