Wednesday 6 July 2011

Bugs

Dont' you guys hate bugs ( no offense bug lovers ). Because I do. They creep me out and they are so gross. SERIOUSLY! And I know that some bugs do give us stuff like bees give honey and spiders give there venom for medicine and ladybugs eat this kind of bug etc. I'm just saying from my opinion bugs are weird and I don't like them.But I got to say butterflies are kind of pretty. One more thing bugs have a thing for light. I don't know why but at night they are always near the light on light poles and light bulbs. At night if you open your front door or backyard door bugs quickly try to get in the house because there is light.I also don't like when bugs bite me then it becomes all itchy.Well all i'm saying is I don't like bugs but people that do like bugs don't change your mind about them, they're not that bad.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, well I don't hate all bugs. I like ladybugs cuz their pretty. But sadly, today while tossing a water ballon at Kevin W, I was stung by a wasp. OWOWOWOWOWOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol u people are hilarious, btw it's phunog here

    ReplyDelete