Thursday 7 July 2011

Music

I love music sooooo much. I like different types of music but not all types of music. There are so many different types of music like r&b,jazz,classical music,hip hop, rap, tekno and much more! I also love dancing. Some people are born from a booombox, that means they are born to dance and they are really good at it. " Acting anybody ..... anybody.... MEE MEEE MEEE!
I <3 acting. One day i wanna go to Hollywood and become famous for singing, acting and dancing! That woud be so cool.I love so many singers.
Singing is awesome. Dancing is awesome. Acting is awesome.


       This picture represents singing and music.  



  Step Up 3 is all about dancing and acting!

2 comments:

  1. That picture disturbed me SLIGHTLY. And I also feel slightly plagerized - Random Queen? Random Princess? Gosh. Oh well... I changed my blog name. Tee hee! http://perfectlyfine57.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    I know you changed your title.
    I couldn't come up with a name for my blog at that time!
    And sorry there wasn't any other picture I could find for Step Up 3

    ReplyDelete