Wednesday 6 July 2011

Hi!

Hello world!!!.....
My name is I don't know!
..... and seriously I don't know what my name is.
So when people ask me what my name is I say I dont know, then they say really what's your NAME!!!! So I decide to make up a random name. Like Flowza.. I know it is random I came up with that name because I was staring at a flower at the time.Another time I said Grace another time I said Chelsea another time I said Emily and it goes on and on and on....................... etc.
Well you get it. Right ?
And right now for the blog my name will be Nikki so please call me Nikki.
Stress
I wonder what will happen when I get my drivers license or my passport what name will I put!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please put your real name on your driver's license. I wouldn't want you to go to jail or something. And... Whatever you do, DON'T put the name Grace on your passport.

    - Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanx for the tip
    I will do that......

    - nikki

    ReplyDelete