Monday 18 July 2011

Thunder Storms

Wow thunder storms are really annoying! Sometimes when you're sleeping a big thunder storm comes in and wakes you up!!! OMG!...Also when I hear a thunder storm I quickly grab a flashlight just in case if the lights go out. Speaking of thunder storms, there was one last night and it was horrible! Such heavy rain! Atleast the lights didn't go out when I was home. Some people even said their power was out for hours. I have to say that yes I do get scared when the lights go out.
Why does there have to be thunder when there is lightning. You know it's disturbing,every single minute I hear BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!! Can't the clouds be nice to eachother instead of fighting and making big sounds for us.

Well now its getting late so im going to go to bed. Goodnight! Bye.
- Nikki  : P

2 comments:

  1. um i was stuck at walter baker when it happened but actually at home lights didn't go out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but at Kaili's house the lights were out for 6 hours...! That's what Kristina said.

    ReplyDelete